Solicitation for HIV/AIDS-Related Developmental Project Grants
The RUSTBELT CFAR is inviting applications for developmental project grants focused on HIV/AIDS research in the following areas:
- Novel approaches to prevent HIV infection
- HIV persistence and viral latency
- NeuroAIDS including substance use
- Antiretroviral therapy and drug resistance
- Basic science focused on viral pathogenesis, host-protein interactions and drug discovery
We encourage applications that investigate sex and gender differences in HIV/AIDS.
- Early career investigators (Senior Research Associates, Instructors, Assistant Professors)
- Established investigators new to HIV/AIDS research
- Investigators in Uganda
- All applications must propose use of at least one RUSTBELT CFAR Core. We encourage applicants to discuss their research ideas with CFAR Core Directors.
Budget and Project Period: 5 awards of $50,000 (total costs; no indirect cost recovery) will be funded for 1 year.
Application Due Date: September 26, 2022
Peer Review: October 2022
Notification of Award Date: November 7, 2022
Anticipated Start Date: December 5, 2023
Required Application Components and Application Format:
- Face Page (NIH PHS 398)
- Budget and Budget Justification (Funds are for research supplies and staff salary support)
- NIH biosketches for key personnel
- Proposal Narrative (sections A – C, 3-page total)
- A. Specific Aim(s)
- B. Significance & Innovation
- C. Research Design and Methods
- D. Plans for future funding (1/2 page)
- E. References Cited (not included in page limit)
Submission: All proposals must be submitted electronically via email, as a single PDF file, to Michelle Leszczewski at email@example.com.
Questions: Please contact Dr. Alan Levine (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Nicolas Sluis-Cremer (email@example.com) with any questions.
|Solicitation for HIV/AIDS-Related Developmental Project Grants (Download)||2022-09-26||262.97 KB|